1. Assist office daily administrative work, including but not limited to office supplies procurement and management, reservation ticket and hotel, visitor reception office etc.;
2. Be responsible for foreigner visa processing and extension;
3. Office filing and management;
4. Responsible for the management and inspection office environment and office equipment clean and function;
5. The secretary translation work and office meeting minutes;
6. Other tasks assigned by the leadership.
1. College degree or above, English, administration, personnel management and other professional;
2.3 years or above related working experience is preferred;
3. Good spoken and written English, able to adapt to English working environment;
4. Good interpersonal and communication skills;
5. Mature, professional standards;
6. computer skilled, familiar with Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).